Real estate has remained one among the foremost preferred asset classes. A shift in consumer preference has been witnessed special ly during the pandemic including the work from home scenario. Home Buyers became more observant and started making informed decisions on their investments because the pandemic has stressed the importance of owning one’s house . The government’s effort towards affordable housing policies and reduced home equity credit interest rates make it an ideal window for homebuyers to take an advantage of. Homebuyers preference will now get on the lookout for townships on the periphery of larger cities, ready-to-move in (RTM) homes, provision of a school , co-working spaces, and amenities within the property. Here are the trends that homebuyers are seeking for in 2021 !
- Prefer RTM homes– The real estate and therefore the construction activities are coming back on target slowly and steadily, however, more investors will prefer homes over under-construction homes to eliminate the biggest risk of project delay.
- Avoiding crowded areas- Investing in properties in crowded areas won’t be the well-liked choice among prospective homebuyers
anymore. The demand for townships on the periphery of urban hubs, offering a way better quality of life are going to be more prevalent. Developers are already offering facilities like grocery stores, laundry, gym, etc. within the complex, which is eliminating the necessity of creating frequent trips to the market.
- Study/office space- With work from home (WFH) taking the front seat,
developers are incorporating a delegated study/ office space in their design plans. This room are going to be an addition to the prevailing 2bhk or 3bhk floor plans. The classroom will specialise in providing good lighting and an
honest WiFi connection. Multi-use furniture also will leave efficient space allocation.
- Preference for eco-friendly properties– Better surroundings offer a better quality of life. With homebuyers that specialize in reducing water and energy
consumption, the demand for green amenities is on the increase . Developers
should incorporate solar panels, rainwater harvesting, waste management, etc. into their projects. With people spending majority of their time indoors, providing larger balcony spaces with more greenery would even be beneficial and this is able to in-turn help increase the green areas also .
- Co-working Spaces- To require an opportunity from the confined space within their 4 walls, homeowners would really like to figure from different places within the property. Co-Working spaces in areas like the clubhouse will provide homeowners a chance to take care of social distancing also as have an alternate location to figure from.
- Need for Automation- To put the homeowner’s mind at ease, automated doors and voice recognition elevators & lights are considered will eliminate the use of touch and will help maintain proper hygiene and sanitation
standards throughout the property. The residential market is predicted to expand sizably and can still grow within the coming year.
Looking for a home from best builders in Hyderabad? Call us today at +91